Happy to be a Certified B Corp
As a new kind of branding firm, we are proud to be a B CorpTM
- B Corporation® is a global certification which ensures that a company voluntarily meets higher standards of transparency, accountability, and performance.
- B Corps redefine success in business through the creation of a positive social impact.
- Allegro 234 is the first strategic branding Company in Europe that becomes a Certified B Corporation®
B Corporation® is an international seal which certifies companies that aim to respond, through its business model to certain social, cultural and environmental challenges.
B CorpTM are companies with a common goal: Use the power of business as a force for good. These companies integrate into their daily decisions the achievement of economic, social and environmental results. They redefine the concept of business success promoting interdependence. B Corps are companies with people who achieve their goals through shared values.
B Corps respond to the trend of an increasingly involvement of the private sector in the development of sustainable goals. The notion that companies deal with the market and operational efficiency while non-profit organizations engaged in community care is an old idea: both have to cover both aspects.
Day after day, people in any role (employee, customer, supplier, etc.) choose to work with companies that go beyond the economic benefits.
B Corps are change agents that allow greater fluidity between talent and businesses because:
- They care for their employees, creating higher quality jobs
- They care for their communities, improving their quality of life
- They protect and improve the environment
- They inspire others to measure what really matters
As a B Corp, Allegro 234 sends a clear message to its audiences –clients, partners, employees, media and peers: Allegro 234 is focused on a new paradigm for what it means to be a successful business. Companies like Patagonia, Ben & Jerry’s, Etsy, Natura, Triodos Bank, Hootsuite or 1000friends, are already part of this community.
B Corps are important because they inspire all companies to compete, not just to be the best in the world, but also to be the best for the world
See press release