We are growth catalysts of businesses with a conscience through brands, people and experiences.
We make your company worth admiring, creating value, improving results and generating a positive social and environmental impact.
We create, drive and transform your brand so that it is ahead socially and digitally.
We develop strategies that provide creative solutions, designs that can be integrated into your business and implement what we say as interim managers of your company.
Our Core Team
We develop strategies that provide creative solutions and designs that can be integrated
into your business.
Head of LatAm
We rescue the legacy and the values of your business to project it as a contemporary global company seeking to generate a positive impact.
We are assertive
- We speak informally, in plain language
- We deal with facts and truths
- We challenge your thoughts to create something that’s truly your own
- We know how to say sorry
We are attentive to your needs
- We love what we do
- We are driven to achieve the best plausible results
- We encourage dialogue and collaboration
- We make things happen
We are concretely committed
- We recognize that new value is created beyond your market frontiers
- We work in tandem with you and your clients to get fresh perspectives, create compelling concepts and generate positive change
We are socially sustainable
- We are willing to promote a positive economic, social and environmental impact
- We do things with a conscience and hope that this is the result of collaboration with all those with whom we interact
The Flow Collective
The Flow Collective is a diverse group of highly experienced, blue-chip brand and strategy thinkers and doers, passionate believers in brands with purpose and conscience.
Coming from 3 continents and having worked all over the world addressing some of the biggest strategy and branding challenges, in fields as diverse as FinTech, Telecom, Automotive, Healthcare and the Performing Arts.
Peter Fischer Brown
The flow Collective promises to ask the right questions, reflecting its Brands with a Conscience approach.
Giving time, energy and vision. And challenging its stakeholders to find the right answers for themselves, their brands, their people and their businesses.
The members of the Flow Collective are also members of the Medinge Group, a think tank of brand experts and visionaries from around the world whose purpose is to influence business to become more humane and conscious in order to help humanity progress and prosper. Its work is inspired and informed by Medinge’s thinking.
Our Positive Impact
Allegro 234 for Non-Profit Organisations
Companies are relatively new in terms of making their purpose explicit and considering the impact they have on society and the environment. In contrast, non-profit organisations, foundations -and even public administrations, start with a purpose. The challenge for them is to stay true to their purpose in today’s rapidly changing scenario.
Part of our work is aimed at creating and building unique value for non-profit institutions -including Pro-Bono projects. This allows us to establish a cycle that balances the economic results with the social and environmental positive impacts.
At Allegro 234 we align and inspire these types of institutions to engage them in a healthy process of continuous improvement.
Allegro 234 and The Sustainable Development Goals
The Sustainable Development Goals are a universal call to action to end poverty, protect the planet and improve the lives and prospects of everyone, everywhere. Read More
In Allegro 234 we have focused our efforts on attending three of the 17 goals:
Education enables upward socioeconomic mobility and is a key to escaping poverty.
- Invest resources in developing education centres and pedagogical tools.
- Encourage NGO clients to work with young people to promote the importance of education in local communities
Sustainable consumption and production is about doing more and better with less. It is also about decoupling economic growth from environmental degradation, increasing resource efficiency and promoting sustainable lifestyles.
- Find new solutions that offer sustainable consumption and production modes for us and our customers – packaging & content
A successful development agenda requires inclusive partnerships built upon principles and values, and upon a shared vision placing people and the planet at the centre.
- Create a group in our community that aims to drive action towards the Sustainable Development Goals
Allegro 234 and Imperative 21
Imperative 21 is driving a RESET from shareholder primacy to stakeholder capitalism, which creates shared wellbeing on a healthy planet.
The three chapters considered by Imperative 21 are Design for Interdependence, Invest for Justice, and Account for Stakeholders. Read More
In Allegro 234 we have focused our efforts on attending four Imperatives for Economic System Change:
Design for Interdependence
- Recognize the interdependence of healthy people, planet, and economies.
- Balance the relationships between us and civil society.
Account for Stakeholders
- Measure success based on credible common metrics of sustainable value creation for all stakeholders.
- Enhance standards of fiduciary duty.
Allegro 234 and B Corp
Allegro 234 was one of the founding companies of the B Corp movement in Spain and the first branding company to be certified in Europe. It was a certified B Corp from 2016 to 2018. Read More
Also, during 2017, Allegro 234 was chosen by B Lab as one of the Best for the World Companies. Best for the World is the only list of businesses making the greatest positive impact that uses comprehensive, comparable, third-party-validated data about a company’s social and environmental performance.
Although we haven’t yet renewed our B Corp certification, we maintain a score above 80 on our B Impact Assessment.
This 50 second film is about transformation, growth and awareness through brands, people and experiences.
Allegro 234 is honoured to be Founding Member of The Flow Collective, a highly experienced, blue-chip brand and strategy thinkers and doers, passionate believers in brands with purpose and conscience
Allegro 234 has been chosen to join the Global Mural Consultants Network. Mural is a leading remote workshops tool.