We are proud to present our new corporate identity and website, as a synthesis of an aggressive repositioning of the company.
This development has been based on four major changes and focused on ensuring the sustainable transformation and growth of our client’s businesses:
- Giving simple and deep answers through four areas of solutions:
- Adding new members to the core team and the best global team to deal with brands with a purpose and conscience
- Blending expertise on branding, marketing, customer journey and service design among other key practices
- Offering interim management demonstrating that Allegro 234 can go side by side with its clients, also during the implementation processes of its recommendations
Our clients new service demands supports these changes, where the key is to produce a real benefit through effective solutions:
- Beyond their technical denomination
- Regardless of the size of the client’s business
Additionally, Allegro 234 provides its clients a more business-oriented vision by presenting in a simple way, examples of works it has carried out with companies and institutions such as Cosentino, Green Building Council, Komoneed, Obra del Padre Mario Pantaleo, Osborne, Repsol, Torres Winery, Trasbordo or Zenziya, among others.
The new visual expression of Allegro 234 corporate identity is based on two main ideas:
- Rigorousness conveyed through an image inherited from the Bauhaus
- Creativity and dynamism through stylised typography and signs associated with musicality
In addition, the new website is C-Suite oriented and was designed as different layers of detail which:
- Are increasingly deeper in content
- Allow other audiences to better understand the type of services and approach offered by Allegro 234.