Allegro 234 is committed to your right to privacy. Any and all information collected at this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, loaned, or otherwise disclosed without prior consent. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to send an e-mail to ten.4156822511232org1568225112ella@1568225112ofni1568225112
A cookie is a file that is downloaded on your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and recover information regarding the browsing habits of users or their equipment, and depending on the information contained and the way in which the equipment is used, may be used to recognise the user. The user’s browser memorises cookies on the hard disk during the current session only, occupying minimal memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browsing session.
Most browsers accept cookies as standard, and irrespective of same, can enable or disable temporary or memorised cookies in the security settings.
What types of cookies does this web page use?
- Technical cookies: These are cookies which allow the user to browse through a web page, platform or application and to use the different options or services available, such as for example to control traffic and the communication of data, to identify the session, access areas with restricted access, recall elements comprising an order, complete the purchasing process for an order, carry out a request for membership or participation in an event, use security elements during browsing, store content for broadcasting images or sound, or share content through social media.
- Customisation cookies: These cookies allow the user to access a service with some characteristics of a general nature which are predefined on the basis of a series of criteria on the user’s terminal, such as for example, the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These cookies are either processed by us or by third parties and allow us to quantify the number of users and thus to measure and obtain a statistical analysis of the use made of the offered service. To do this, browsing of our web page is analysed so as to improve our offer of products or services.
- Third party cookies: The Allegro 234 web page can use third party services which, on behalf of Allegro 234, gather information for statistical purposes, on use of the site on the part of the user and to provide other services related to the activity of the website and other Internet services.
You can allow, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your equipment by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer
Notice: Change of Data Protection Law
The law regarding data protection is changing as of May 25, 2018.
Commitment to privacy
We are committed to protecting your personal data and your right to privacy. We will always keep your personal data safe and comply with the current data protection law.
By law, you have a serie of rights related to your personal data. You can get more information and advice about your rights from the data protection regulatory body in your country.
1. Right to be informed
You have the right to receive clear, transparent and easily understandable information about your rights and how we use your personal data.
2. Right of access
You have the right to access your personal data. In this way, you are able to verify that we are using your personal data in accordance with the data protection law.
3. Right to rectification
You have the right to have your personal data corrected if it would be inaccurate or incomplete.
4. Right to withdrawal
It is also known as “the right to be forgotten” and allows you to request the deletion of your personal data when there is no compelling reason for us to continue using it.
5. Right to restrict processing
You have the right to “block” or suppress the subsequent use of your personal data. When processing is restricted, we can still store your personal data, but we will not be able to use it anymore.
6. Right to data portability
You have the right to obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes in different services.
7. Right to object to processing
You have the right to oppose processing for direct marketing purposes -which we will only do with your explicit consent.
8. Right to file a complaint
You have the right to file a complaint about the way we treat or process your personal data with the regulatory body for data protection in your country.
9. Right to withdraw consent
If you have given your consent to what we do with your personal data, you have the right to withdraw it at any time -although if you do, it does not mean that until that moment we have done something illegal. This includes your right to withdraw your consent for us to use your personal information for marketing purposes.