Update and evolve the visual identity for six markets
Aquarius needs a simpler look visually, but with a bold presence at the point of purchase
A sufficiently flexible system was defined to extend itself to new flavours, formulas and market needs.
- The average degree of change for the brand was established, considering all the market sensitivities
- Guidelines for the system were developed, including visual material for packaging, labels, multiple packaging and printed communications.
Aquarius had its visual identity overhauled, with a bold presence at the point of purchase, and unified to help the brand to experiment
- The new brand identity makes use of national symbols such as the Bridge of the Americas, the national flower, the national dress and carnival characters
- The design made connections to other national activities, such as the baseball and carnival festivals
- Turnover has increased since its launch and the new brand extensions were defined under the criteria of brand architecture
*By Julio Ferro