Allegro 234 believes you have the right to privacy on our website. This policy applies to https://allegro234.net. We will always look for your approval regarding the use of your data if your consent is not explicitly covered by this policy.
As an introductory remark, this website privacy statement is designed to give general information, seeking to meet the requirements of the GDPR.
Allegro 234 and Data Privacy
Allegro 234 is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This statement sets out the basis on which Allegro 234 will process any personal information that we may collect about you.
Please, read this privacy statement carefully.
The Information that We Collect about You
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information that you give us.
- Making use of our website.
- Subscribing to our newsletter and other information sent via mail.
- Contacting us for information or help.
- Becoming a donor.
- Responding to any survey on this website and/or survey tools that Allegro 234 may use.
- Providing information through third party websites or apps where you explicitly gave your consent to the applicability of this privacy statement.
- Information that our website and other systems collect about you.
- Visiting our website, Google Analytics will collect some information about you and your visit, such as your browser type and version and the pages on our site that you visit. It will not collect the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your device to the internet. This information can be used for statistical purposes and will help us improve our website.
- Exchanging E-Mails, telephone conversations or other electronic communications -including comments on this website, with Allegro 234 employees, other staff members and/or chatbots linked to Allegro 234.
- Information that third parties collect about you on our website by performing actions: This is information about you that you give to third parties –such as Facebook, Google, and Twitter, by making use of the social network sharing buttons and widgets available on our website.
The Use of Information We Collect
We may use your information to send you updates and alerts by E-Mail, mail, instant messaging, push notifications or telephone.
We will only process your personal information as necessary for the purposes described above.
If you are unsure about the information we require, please contact us.
Disclosure and Transfer of Your Information
We may disclose personal information about you to public authorities in case our legal or moral responsibility compels us to do so.
Retention and Deletion of Your Information
Allegro 234 intends to keep your personal information accurate and up to date. We will delete the information that we hold about you when we no longer need it.
If you decide to delete your information, the contributions you have made up to that point will remain available but will be anonymised.
We will retain your information for no longer than 2 years after our most recent communication with you, after which it will be deleted or anonymised, unless we have a legal obligation to retain it for a longer period.
You may have a right of access to the personal information that we hold about you, and to some related information, under data protection law.
- You can also require any inaccurate personal information to be corrected or deleted.
- You can object to our use of your personal information for direct marketing purposes at any time.
- You may have the right to object to our processing your personal information and require them to be deleted in other circumstances.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us as set out below. We are obliged to request proof of identity before access to your personal information is given.
If you would like us to remove your information from our mailing list, you can click the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any E-Mail we sent to you or contact us as set out below.
You can also lodge a complaint about our processing of your personal information with the body regulating data protection in your country.
For security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content that you send to us as the website operator, this website uses an SSL or TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from “http: //” to “https: //” and by the lock symbol in your browser line.
If the SSL or TLS encryption is activated, the data that you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
Only employees who require to access information about supporters and website visitors to perform their work are granted access to your personal data.
We welcome questions, comments and requests regarding this privacy statement and our processing of personal information.
Please E-Mail us on [email protected].
Or Contact Us Via:
- Matías Turrión, 18 -3A
- 28043 Madrid, Spain
- Phone Number: + 34 911 576 450
Changes to This Policy
Any changes we make to this privacy statement in the future will be posted to our website and also available if you contact us as set out above.
Last updated: 28th August 2021