Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie:
- Cookies allow our systems to recognise the user’s device and make any pre-setting’s immediately available -e.g.: language.
- As soon as a user accesses the platform, a cookie is sent to the hard disk of the respective user’s computer, tablet and/or mobile phone.
Cookies are useful because they:
- Help us to improve our online experience.
- Allow to target the content displayed to the user’s interests.
- Offer you a service tailored to your requirements.
By using our website, you agree that, unless you have set your computer’s browser to reject them, we can place the types of cookies set out below on your device and use that data in accordance with this policy.
Types of Cookies
- They allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different existing options or services, such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, make the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- When they are well treated by us or by third parties, they allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analysed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
- The Allegro 234 website may use third-party services that will collect information for statistical purposes on behalf of Allegro 234, and to provide other services related to the activity of the website and other Internet services.
- Since May 2018, Google Analytics introduced the Data Retention Controls, giving organisations the ability to set the amount of time before user and event-level data stored is automatically deleted from its servers.
- Such retention period applies to user-level and event-level data associated with cookies, user-identifiers, and advertising identifiers.
- Besides, it is important to mention that Google stores websites traffic information which have Google Analytics tracking code.
- Google operates its servers for Google Analytics in the USA. The data described above is stored and processed on these servers. There is currently no decision by the EU Commission that the USA generally offers an adequate level of protection.
- We apply the Standard Contractual Clauses (SCCs) between the EU Commission and Google in order to guarantee an appropriate level of protection for your data. In addition to these contractual clauses, Google has taken further measures to protect your data in the USA.
- You may find more information about protecting your data at Google here.
All this information is collected for internal use of Allegro 234 to increase the security of the web and to improve your experience with us.
Allegro 234 does not govern the publication of third-party cookies such as Facebook, Instagram, Google, Twitter or LinkedIn, among others.
Most web browsers allow some control over cookies through browser settings. Please review your browser user guide to learn how to disable or erase cookies.
Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
You may find instructions for deleting in the following links:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Safari (desktop)
- Safari (mobile)
- Google Chrome
Use of Social Networks Sharing Buttons and Widgets
Beside the customised buttons we installed to allow you to share Allegro 234 content on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn, we may embed widgets from other social media on our website to provide an enhanced experience.
These social networking widgets come from web servers which may track your behaviour on our website and may combine this with other information about you originating from other websites.
This website is owned and operated by CHOIS GmbH. If you have any questions about our cookies or this cookies policy, please contact us at [email protected].