Decisions driven by measuring the state of the brand
Impact Hub needed to measure the state of its brand.
In addition, it was also essential to:
- Establish a medium-term measurement system
- Suggest actions arising from the reading of this first measurement.
A first model was developed based on information available in Impact Hub plus existing public information from its competitive environment.
From this it was sought to:
- Recognise those few metrics that already exist to measure the Impact Hub brand’s performance
- Build an ad hoc model for the first performance measurements of the Impact Hub brand
- Set targets to be achieved, measured, recognised and aligned with business objectives
- Establish missing KPIs and how to obtain them in order to engage in a process of continuous improvement of the measurement and decision making system
The major benefit for Impact Hub of carrying out this project was having a tool which allows to take more objective decisions related to branding, marketing and communication actions.
The process made it possible to obtain:
- Competitive map
- Customer segmentation
- Customer-brand-needs relationship map
- Systematised brand measurement and decision making model
- Knowledge of brand’s current performance status
- Business rationale behind the adopted model
- Forthcoming information needed to complete the model