An Argentine brand from head to toe
Repositioning and brand extension.
Making the best hats in Argentina for 120 years, Lagomarsino needed to provide its brand with greater elasticity, definition and modernity.
- Define the brand’s essential attributes to bring them across to the attire
- Give better shape to an inconsistent visual identity and prepare it for the digital world
A concept which defines attire and captures an unexplored position in the market: “Country Haute-Couture”.
- The new logo is made up of a symbol to indicate the brand’s origin and its founding date to celebrate its 120 years of business
- The repositioning allows the brand to use criteria that develops novelty and proposes innovation
- The identity was created with the digital world in mind, with a clear website design and an attractive catalogue
A brand that instils pride due to its quality and validity
- A simple and powerful identity that goes for quality in everything it does
- A presence that renews the brand and presents it to new audiences
- Positioning that takes the company to a new level
*By Julio Ferro