A company and brand that transcend the business
Cosentino, a global leader in high value surfaces, needs to demonstrate that it is much more than its flagship commercial brands (Silestone and Dekton).
- Be the umbrella for its current and future products and brands
- Support the company’s global expansion
- Explicitly display the social en environmental activities that the company is involved in -as part of its business
A co-creative process involving more than 2,400 people from around 30 countries.
Through a dedicated online platform, workshops and sessions, interviews and surveys, Cosentino’s values were adjusted-the few that there were to focus on, and the corporate brand’s position established.
Business intentionality was given to the brand by Cosentino owners and managers, and shape and relevance given among the various audiences.
A positioning that synthesises the company’s purpose, and serves as a lever for global business transformation and sustainable growth.
Over these years, Cosentino has:
- Adapted its mission and vision to ensure alignment between culture, values and promise
- Successfully launched Dekton (an ultra-compact surface) under the Cosentino umbrella
- Tripled its Cosentino Centres network across the world